Ubisoft E3 2019 Recap
The Ubisoft Press Conference is already behind us and has been the birthplace of many announcements. Here’s everything you might have missed.
- Watch Dogs Legion is the next game in the franchise and releases 6 March 2020. Unqiue in this game is gamers can choose any NPC in the world to play with, featuring a perma-death system.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint beta reveal. It will be available 5-8 September on all major consoles. You and your friends can sign-up right here: https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/game/beta
- Roller Champions. Think Rocket League, but with basketball and roller skates instead of soccer and cars. It’s a free-to-play game and you can download the beta right now from the Uplay store.
- Gods&Monsters, a game in which roles are reversed and you will try to save the Greek Gods. The game is set to release Feburary 25th.
- Rainbow Six Quarantine is the answer to the question: Would it be fun if zombies were added to Rainbow Six: Siege? The answer is yes. Expect the game to arrive somewhere in 2020.
- Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad is Ubisoft’s newest mobile game, featuring a 5v5 PvP mode.
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey is letting you build your own missions in a new gamemode and that’s not all: an Ancient Greece discovery tour is waiting for you.
- Just Dance 2020 has been revealed and is set to take the stage November 5th 2019.
- Updates are coming to For Honor, Rainbow Six Siege and The Division 2 this summer.
- Brawlhalla includes Jake and Finn from Adventure Time. Go all-out in this new smash ’em up.