Red Dead Redemption is 2018’s bestseller
2018 has been a wonderful year for gaming, with many great titles having come out over the months. Website VGChartz recently put up the best-selling games of this year. Overall winner is Red Dead Redemption II, having sold about 11.5 million copies. Not bad for a game that only came out two months ago. Spider Man and Black Ops IV have also done very well for the short time they have been out.
Hardware-wise, the PlayStation 4 is unsurprisingly the best-sold console. Next up is the Nintendo Switch and the Xbox One comes last.
Here’s the top 10 best-sold games, together with the amount of copies sold. Keep in mind these numbers are calculated per platform.
- Red Dead Redemption II: 8,919,621 (PS4)
- Fifa 19: 6,163,064 (PS4)
- Spider-Man: 5,837,295 (PS4)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IV: 5,826,658 (PS4)
- God of War: 5,213,678 (PS4)
- Monster Hunter: World: 4,466,780 (PS4)
- Far Cry 5: 3,737,509 (PS4)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: 3,716,311 (NS)
- Red Dead Redemption II: 3,654,322 (XboxOne)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IV: 2,922,934 (XboxOne)
If you liked this article, you could help us out a lot by liking and sharing our Facebook page: GameVault